How To Buy & Overseas Shipping
How To Buy On This Website
- We are currently accept online payments via Sagepay as well as payments via telephone, bank transfer and cheque. Please note that Sagepay will not accept payment cards that are not registered to an address in Great Britain.
- Payment by Telephone. All Cards Accepted (including American Express). Please telephone the number that appears in the top left hand corner of this screen. This method is especially popular with customers who wish to discuss their cymbal/drum kit option or wish to check stock levels before purchase. PLEASE NOTE THIS OPTION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO UK RESIDENTS DUE TO SAGEPAYS STRICT POLICY OF NOT PROCESSING PAYMENTS FROM OUTSIDE THE UK. NEW FOR 2019: You can also use this option to pay a deposit now and the balance later. (Please phone or email to discuss.)
- Payment by Cheque. Please email the item(s) you want to purchase to email@example.com and we will email you an invoice. All details will be on the invoice including payee/address to send to etc etc. As soon as we receive your cheque we will email you a delivery date for your item. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS METHOD TAKES LONGER BECAUSE WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR CHEQUE TO "CLEAR".
- For overseas and UK customers you can also pay by bank transfer please email us for more details. Please note that there are certain products that we cannot supply outside of the UK.
- Most items are delivered via Courier or post on a Monday-Friday 24 Hour Service.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN ONLY ORDER THROUGH THIS WEBSITE WITH PAYMENT CARDS THAT ARE REGISTERED TO A UK ADDRESS. Please email us for more details.